Well, this is something like a New Year's Resolution. Basically, we realized that between the two of us, we have over 52 years of dieting experience! So, we wanted to draw on that experience.... and our writing talents, to create something that can support us both as we try our best to be healthy... and possibly lose weight. So this will be part food diary, part emotional discussion, part fun... and hopefully completely successful.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Good job, Mary, both on conquering blogger and on your blog.

All of your goals sound like a good one, although for me, I need to get rid of stress more than get rid of clutter. As an Army Brat moving every year and a half, I've never been one for clutter.

But stress, that I have in plenty. This might mean I need to get rid of my current job, or at least find ways to deal with it so that it's less stressful. That might be a long weekend at work, or it might be taking the train so that the commute isn't stressful.

I'm also working on eating healthier, although I have so much food from NYE that I need to get rid of. And it's not horrible food (after all, food is not the enemy) so I'm eating it at a normal rate. I'll also take some to others.

I'm also working on something a bit more frothy. I'm trying to get rid of the nasty things I've done to my body, so I'm doing a detox diet. It just means lots of fruits, veggies, fiber, lemon, exercise, and some Cellfood (it's an oxygen supplement. Dunno if it'll work, but it won't hurt. :shrug:)

We'll see how well it works, since I'm not supposed to eat meat, wheat, or diary for a month. Since all three of these are suspects in whatever is making my digestive tract unhappy, it's sounds like a good idea anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home