Well, this is something like a New Year's Resolution. Basically, we realized that between the two of us, we have over 52 years of dieting experience! So, we wanted to draw on that experience.... and our writing talents, to create something that can support us both as we try our best to be healthy... and possibly lose weight. So this will be part food diary, part emotional discussion, part fun... and hopefully completely successful.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wah. I am very sad. Last night, I did the wheat test, deliberately eating something with wheat after not eating any for the last two weeks.

And had a reaction. A bad reaction. Bathroom visits about 20-30 minutes after the tortilla and then again and again for 2-3 more lovely visits to the john.

I don't WANT to be gluten intolerant. It's annoying. It inconveniences others.

Haven't been eating well either this weekend, since it's hard to eat well while at work. And, work has been CRAZY, so I treated myself to M&Ms both nights, and then when I ended up parking cars until 1:30 am, I had some cheetos.

I'm sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home