Well, this is something like a New Year's Resolution. Basically, we realized that between the two of us, we have over 52 years of dieting experience! So, we wanted to draw on that experience.... and our writing talents, to create something that can support us both as we try our best to be healthy... and possibly lose weight. So this will be part food diary, part emotional discussion, part fun... and hopefully completely successful.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well, it's been somewhat easy to resist things since I've been getting positive feedback from the scale. Yesterday, I was even able to resist the chocolate chip and snickerdoodle cookies my Mom was baking because I knew that I was losing a pound a day by being good.

And, of course, this morning, it wasn't as good. :( I was back to 225. I'm not sure why. Perhaps since I didn't drink as much water or perhaps because I loved the blueberry smoothies so much that I had three. Even if I eat healthy food, I need to watch portions.

I need to go drink some more today. I don't drink as much water when I'm not at work.

Went to Whole Foods today, got some fun new foods so that I can have some variety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home