Well, this is something like a New Year's Resolution. Basically, we realized that between the two of us, we have over 52 years of dieting experience! So, we wanted to draw on that experience.... and our writing talents, to create something that can support us both as we try our best to be healthy... and possibly lose weight. So this will be part food diary, part emotional discussion, part fun... and hopefully completely successful.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Okay, this was a serious first for me. I often watch exercise videos... as in "watch them" for the first time, since I get tired soon. So I'll do a bit, sit and watch. Then grudgingly get up again and do some more. My mother and I once did a yoga video on our butts the entire time. :)

But this video is fun. So fun that I was multi-tasking and eating dinner too and still got up to try the moves. It's fun.

I've had to modify it a bit, since my left ankle is still a bit weak. Plus, my knees hate me. That pisses me off. I've always heard people complain about their knees, but mine was okay until last year. Then it was just the right. Now it's both knees.

If I lose weight, will I lose the pain? If so, that alone will be worth it.

Had a good food day again, Day 3 without meat, dairy, or wheat. (Day 4 with no dairy or wheat.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home