Well, this is something like a New Year's Resolution. Basically, we realized that between the two of us, we have over 52 years of dieting experience! So, we wanted to draw on that experience.... and our writing talents, to create something that can support us both as we try our best to be healthy... and possibly lose weight. So this will be part food diary, part emotional discussion, part fun... and hopefully completely successful.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Okay, I won't turn this into a "Biggest Loser" blog, but while I see why they are doing it, I think it's stupid. They took 11 couples (which I thought was great since it gives you support). Then after the weigh in, after one week, instead of sending one couple home, they sent home one person from nine teams.

They are trying to show that you can do this at home too, but I still think it's better to have support. And I wish they could have let them stay longer than 1 week.

I know it's a reality show, but it can also save lives, so I'd rather have the people stay longer than a week.

They can come back after 30 days if their teammate does, but I wish they could let people at home, who are supposed to be losing weight, get weighed in and be able to come back due to their own work.

Oh, talking about work, I "walked" on the treadmill during the show. I marched in place, walked up and down the distance, and used it as step aerobics until my knees complained. I also did some sit-ups and push-ups. Okay, one, maybe two push-ups. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home