Well, this is something like a New Year's Resolution. Basically, we realized that between the two of us, we have over 52 years of dieting experience! So, we wanted to draw on that experience.... and our writing talents, to create something that can support us both as we try our best to be healthy... and possibly lose weight. So this will be part food diary, part emotional discussion, part fun... and hopefully completely successful.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

As I said in a post or so ago, it's a lot harder to do this diet when you're not getting the affirmation from the scale. :(

I'm stuck now back at 225 and sad. But I know there's reasons. No. 1, my pee was dark yellow this morning. I'm not drinking the water as much at all, especially at the house.

Also... there's honey. I bought some this weekend, and yesterday came home and spread it on the unsweetened banana chips I had. Kinda defeats the purpose there. Dinner was then just the banana chips and honey, and then a big batch of potatoes. No veggies and too much sugar.

So. I need to get back on eating healthier dinners. Tonight is the tofu noodles with spaghetti sauce, and I'll need to add some squash to that and also a salad.

Not sure what I'm having for lunch, probably the lentil soup and a salad. Breakfast is the banana chips (no honey this time), an apple, a banana, and some apple sauce.

And I'm not exercising. Tonight is Biggest Loser, so I'll exercise while I watch that, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home